Our policies on Privacy, Returns, Refunds and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including street address and telephone number(s) and email addresses
- applicable file notes that will assist with future orders and complex delivery scenarios
- contact details for carers (friends, relatives, care workers etc) - who you have advised we can contact should the need arise
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products and services.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Refunds and Returns
Please advise us within 7 days of receiving your goods that you wish to return goods for a full refund or replacement.
You can return good to our retail store in Beerwah, or - by prior arrangement, our driver maybe able to collect from your premises.
Please include details of your original order and any issues you have encountered with your returned goods.
In all cases we will consider your feedack and will typically issue a full refund or replacement.
The Top Nosh Meals web site takes every precaution possible to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes the use of Firewalls and when purchasing from us your financial details are passed through a secure server using the industry standard SSL encryption technology.
Terms and Conditions
JE W Delchau Family Trust, Trustee For JE W Delchau PTY Ltd Trading As Top Nosh Meals.